Christian, Mill Valley, CA.
Omg Dr. Alex what a change in Ella! She seems so much like her old self. She was still limping last night but definitely much happier... I did notice she was still hesitating to sit down... Like there was something wrong with her hips..... But overall better for sure!!! See you later today!
7) My back went out in 1987. Since then I have been to lots of chiropractors, massage therapists, and a whole host of body workers. Five stars means 'as good as it gets'. This is an accurate assessment of Dr. Robles in my opinion. Prior to my first visit to her my back pain had gone off the dial, and I was walking around feeling like the Hunchback of Notre Dame. During our initial consultation it struck me that not only does she know her stuff, but she truly cares. Her touch was perfect. I walked out of her office surprised at the change I was experiencing. I had been treated by a true healer. I'm going back as soon as can, as often as I can, for as long as I can. William, Oakland, CA.
4) Are you looking for a firm yet gentle chiropractic adjustment? Then Dr. Robles is for you. I've been seeing Dr. Robles for several years now. I love how she does NOT rush. She spends quality time with me and is very caring. Even my almost 80 yr old mom started seeing her. Don't wait, call and make an appt. You won't regret it. Erica, San Rafael, CA.
8) Dr. Alejandra does outstanding work, and her goal is to see people healed. What sets her apart from so many in her field is that she truly puts the patient's longterm well-being ahead of anything. Her integrity is second to none. I've been impressed by her ability to diagnose problems accurately and come up with effective solutions in a timely manner. And unlike some health service providers who might be more concerned about their tee time than anything else, Alejandra's personal touch sets clients at ease and helps them chart their progress.
I strongly recommend Alejandra to any potential chiropractic clients or business partners. Chris, Los Angeles, CA.
1) I had been having problems with my knees for 6 years before I went to see Dr. Robles. I was frustrated because none of the regular doctors or specialists I had seen had been able to identify the problem, much less do anything about it. I'd been in physical therapy for years and was still having problems walking. So in desperation, I decided to give chiropractic a try - Wow!!!! I started a fairly intensive treatment with Dr. Robles and a couple months later I was walking all over Europe and mountain climbing in Turkey without any pain! It was incredible!
3) Dr. Robles is a conscientious and dedicated healthcare provider. Her initial assessment during our first visit was thorough and took into account many factors that I didn't realize could have been contributing to my discomfort. The treatment she provided seriously alleviated my problems. Great work! Brain, San Francisco, CA.
2) Alejandra Robles has an intuition about how to work with her patients that is unsurpassed, and brings compassion and great care to her work. I always feel like she is completely present with me and is really tapping into her highest purpose when she is adjusting me. I am so grateful for her healing hands and heart!
Erin, Avery, CA.
1 week later: Hi there! Things are going great and there is no more limping...and shes REALLY wanting to play..YAY!!!! Thanks for checking on us!! The power of chiropractic! Ella/Stefanie, Oakland, CA.
Day 3: Hi Dr. Alex! Ella just continues to improve!!! Last night she did not limp at ALL! And seemed her normal self on nightly walk. This morning the same!!! yay!!! I cannot thank you enough!
6) Dr. Robles is a conscientious and dedicated healthcare provider. Her initial assessment during our first visit was thorough and took into account many factors that I didn't realize could have been contributing to my discomfort. The treatment she provided seriously alleviated my problems. Great work! Brian, San Francisco, CA.
I'm currently 9 months pregnant and I've continued to see Dr. Robles throughout my pregnancy. It's been really important since I've learned how much pregnancy puts stress on different parts of the body and messes with alignment. Recently I was having problems with sciatica because of the pregnancy - so bad I could barely walk for over a week. Dr. Robles adjusted me and the next day the sciatica pain was gone! I can't recommend her highly enough! Jennifer, Oakland, CA.
5) Doggy chiro testimonial text: Day after 1st adjustment: